Monday, July 4, 2011

Shaded

I had the best birthday weekend, it was sunny, perfectly warm, and I enjoyed too many dinner, brunch and lunch dates with friends and family. It was the birthday that kept on giving and I loved every spoilt second. These pics were taken yesterday on the way to another long lunch with some of my best friends. I am absolutely loving my new Karen Walker shades which were a birthday present. I pre ordered them about a month ago and they magically appeared in my mail box on my actual birthday, absolutely meant to be. I am also wearing this dress, State of Georgia vest, vintage boots and bag, YSL ring. I hope everyone had wonderful weekends. 
In shop news there are lots of new vintage dresses coming to the store this week! Exciting! x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, loving those boots xx

    ReplyDelete