Friday, March 4, 2011

Weeks end


Happy happy weekend lovers! I hope everyone is as excited as me, not that weekends mean relaxing for me these days however I love them all the same. I think that no matter how busy you are you seem to get just a fraction more sleep, fresh air and fun times just because the day starts with the letter S. Here I am wearing the best Vintage leather shorts available here, Vintage candy striper button up, boots I had made, bag bought in Vietnam, YSL ring & Rayban sunglasses. Perfectly comfortable attire for a breakky date with loved ones x

5 comments:

  1. love those shorts, so casual but stylish! cute bag too

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure i need to steal those shoes off you! they are fabulous! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, and that purse is soooo awesome! its like a little black lunchbox!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great laid back outfit! Love the high twisted bun!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete