Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Sweet Apple!


Over the last year I have noticed Cider making a comeback to our club fridges! This is exciting news to me! In the past I’ve been labelled totally old fashioned and somewhat grandma for choosing the crisp taste of Cider over a Non Carb Beer! Feeling pressure I felt the sway to an alcoholic lemon lime bitters but it just didn’t stick. However good, the comeback has created competition between cider brands and has completely turned me into a Cider snob !! Now I only drink one, possibly two brands of cider out of many. And most pubs still don’t sell my favourite brand! Criminal. Get over it you say? I don’t know what to tell you I am just so in love with Cider ! What better way than to spend an afternoon in the sun overlooking prestige scenery. Sold. 
CHAZ WEBB

No comments:

Post a Comment