Monday, June 6, 2011

Floral blaze

And wow did the sun shine over the weekend! Loved it to pieces. I hope everyone had wonderful ones. For a breakky date in the extra special winter sun I wore my brand new (to me) vintage boots. I got them last week and they have not left my feet since. If the previous owner knew how much joy their beloved pair of Italian leather riding boots would bring me I think they would have reconsidered throwing them away, such is the beauty of vintage and I am definitely a happy camper! I am also wearing a jacket I designed and had made (I got the exact same style sans arms made for the store, check it out here),
my trusty denim cutoffs which I have had for yeeeeaars, white tee I picked up in Japan a couple of years ago, vintage bag, Marc Jacobs necklace and YSL ring. Happy Monday lovers x

7 comments:

  1. i really love this outfit, the jacket, shoes and bag are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the boots and jacket are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chelsea boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit. really, really beautiful. the print on the jacket is amazing, and the bag is so perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love this outfit, that blazer is so amazing! great job on the design :)


    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is awesome!!! i love the design and colors of the print.

    -Jana
    http://www.wolfandwillow.com/

    ReplyDelete