Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When Sundays Fade

Tomorrow is the shortest day of the year over here in winterland. In other news it was cheaper to buy 3 packets of Tim Tams at the supermarket tonight than 1, so obviously I am a hell of a lot more richer in the Tim Tam stakes then pre - groceries and I will be living the Tim Tam dream for the next little while.
These were some casual coffee hunting snaps from Sunday. I am wearing this big warm amazement of a wrap by Fairground, Finders Keepers cut out top, Frankie Sunshine Vintage maxi dress, Covererse hi tops, Ksubi sunglasses. I hope everyones weeks have been beautiful so far, if you feel you need a pep I can highly reccommend the Tim Tams x

7 comments:

  1. that green cardi is so cute, i love how oversized it is!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. The maxi is adorable and i love how you teamed it with red Converse! amazing, as always. xx

    www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! You have great style :)

    xo Julia
    galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool oversized sweater!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is amazing, I love the quirkiness of this outfit!
    xoxo
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls, so comfortable! Cons go with everything in my book :) xx

    ReplyDelete