Sunday, June 19, 2011

Silk Pants and Puddles

If you follow me on twitter you would have seen my DIY new hairdo last weekend. I'm not sure how long I can handle maintaining a fringe for though, I'm a wash and let dry hair kinda girl, none of this blowdrying business so this could be the one and only post featuring said forehead accessory. 
I am wearing silk harems by Finders Keepers, this tee, Jacket I had made, Ksubi sunglasses, Vintage boots and bag, MAC lipstck.
I hope your weekends have been funfilled extravaganza's.
P.S Have you entered the giveaway to win a $500 gift voucher at the store yet? I'm excited!
x

6 comments:

  1. i love the bangs! but i totally know what you mean, they can be a hassle to maintain, and i too am a wash and go girl....
    also, i looove those pants, they look so chic and comfy! love the boots too :)

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I need those pants. Hopefully in the store. This outfit is beautiful! Just entered your giveaway. Your items are amazing!

    <3
    Jana
    http://www.wolfandwillow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pants

    xo Julia
    galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are flawless. You made that jacket? It's so pretty and I love the way you styled this outfit, you look like you popped out of the pages of VOGUE! :)
    xoxo www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the hair, the lips, the pants, the attitude!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks darling girls! Yo are too lovely.
    Jana K unfortunately we are all out of the pants in silk but they arte still available in jersey.
    Maria, I wish I made the jacket, I had it made by someone with more skills than myself :) xx

    ReplyDelete