Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mad Hatter




 If I could narrow down my current obsessions to just one (a very hard task) it would have to be hats, every kind of style, every kind of colour imaginable I will take three please. So as you could imagine when all of these amazing head accessories arrived on my doorstep yesterday I squeeled with delight, I ordered them a while back and had forgotten about them so this wonderful package made my Friday. After falling in love with the Acubra x Bec & Bridge hats at RAFW this year, the first style in both black and charcoal are now filling that void. All available in the store now, shirt by Stylestalker also available here. I hope your Saturday is going mighty fine x

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers looking lovely, all these look gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the one in the middle !

    ReplyDelete