Friday, November 19, 2010

From top to toe


Here are a couple of snaps I quickly got after a breakky date with lover this morning in between the rain drops of a couple of my favourite purchases this week:
The first is my real life ballet slippers for me to spin and twirl in that I picked up from a dance store. And the second is the best hat I have ever laid eyes on, all olive green with serious buckle decoration on one side, a vintage gem I picked up from an op shop whilst sourcing some exquisite pieces for the store. I am also wearing the vintage darling highwaisted maxi skirt available here and Frankie Sunshine flashback shirt dress available here which I get soooo much wear out of, watch is Nixon & YSL ring and bag I purchased in Vietnam.
Happy Friday! We are off to a wedding in the rain, although I am sure it will beautiful all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment